Important information about PayMaker/NetBanking and red and orange payment slips
- From 1 October 2022, only the QR-bill must be processed.
- Financial institutions in Switzerland automatically reject payment files with red and/or orange payment slips.
PayMaker / NatBanking version 184.108.40.206 (from 30.09.2022):
- Red and orange payment slips are deactivated.
PayMaker / NatBanking version 220.127.116.11 (from 29.06.2022):
- The execution date for red and orange payment types cannot be processed after 30.09.2022.
PayMaker / NatBanking version older than 18.104.22.168:
- The red and orange payment types should no longer be processed.
- In order to prevent the file from being rejected by the financial institutions, the software must be updated.